24 Sept 2014

Holiday lookbook


So sorry for the lack of blogging the past couple of weeks, I've recently started a new job and everything's been a bit hectic! But I'm back and want to share with you my holiday lookbook from my recent holiday to Portugal. I was really excited to raid through my summer wardrobe and wear those outfits for the last time before A/W sets in! 




Dress - Primark 
Espadrilles - Topshop
Necklace - Primark




Racer Top - Forever 21
Skirt - Forever 21
Wedges - Forever 21
Jewellery - Primark
Nails - Primark


Playsuit - H&M
Wedges - Forever21






Top - Primark
Skirt - Zara
Shoes - Dune
Bag - Primark






Dress - ASOS
Shoes - Dune







I had a bit of an obsession this year with ASOS Swimwear. Not only are their bikinis bang on trend and really reasonable prices, but their beachwear is amazing. 

Shop the style






No comments :

Post a Comment