23 Jun 2014

Kimono



My LOTW feature's my favourite Kimono. These are everywhere at the moment and it's a great way to add layers and colour to your look. I picked this Kimono up from Primark from their beachwear section. That's a great place to look if you're trying to get your hands on one, as there are some really love prints! I love this trend at the moment because it's so versatile. You can wear one in the day with riding boots for a more casual look, or in the evening with a pair of jeans and stilettos! I picked out the colour in the Kimono for my nails and makeup, keeping it nude and natural. Topshop makeup is a great go-to brand if you don't want to splurge but still want good quality. I find these lipsticks just as good as Mac and half the price, the nail polish also stays on really well. What completes this look is the hat, which you can find really easily on the high street at the moment and is also great for Autumn/Winter.

Kimono - Primark £8
Top - Matalan £7
Jeans - Topshop £40
Riding Boots - Topshop £98
Hat - Forever 21 £15
Nails - Topshop 'Mannequin' £5
Lips - Topshop 'Saint' £8

Find something similar... Here's a pick of my favourite Kimonos from the high street!





No comments :

Post a Comment