17 Jul 2014

Marble



















I'm loving patterns and prints this summer! It's the perfect way to add texture and colour into your look. I love the colours in this marble print silk dress from ASOS and it's a great addition to my wardrobe, as it can be worn all year round! I like the low neckline of the dress, you can add a cami underneath during the day as a more casual look, or glam it up with accessories and stilettos in the evening. It was an amazing find in the ASOS Sale, when I first saw it it was out of stock, but I find if you keep checking back occasionally things do come back in, and I was lucky with this dress! I'm going on holiday soon and I can't wait to style this out!


Fedora hats are all the craze this summer, and this will continue into Autumn/Winter 14. I added to my collection with this lilac round fedora hat from the ASOS Sale. If you haven't invested in one yet, this is definitely your chance!

Dress - ASOS Sale £18
Boots - KG (old)
Socks - Primark £2.50
Jewellery - Primark
Hat - ASOS Sale £12
Sunglasses - ASOS Sale £8
Nail Polish - Barry M "Peach Melba" £2.99

1 comment :

  1. Hey gurl, love this post, you look great as always! I nominated you for the Liebster Award, find out more from my post http://everythingestnoir.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    comment on the post if you do it, would love to see your answers!xx

    ReplyDelete