31 Jul 2014

Primark Haul




























This primark haul has to be one of my favourite yet! As the high street is gearing up for A/W 14, it's a great time to have a sneak peak at what's on trend next season. I know none of us want to say goodbye to Summer, but you never know with British weather and it's best to be wardrobe ready! When it comes to A/W 14, I'm a huge fan of layering! Not only does it look great but it's also a great way to make you stay warm without a coat covering everything up! Primark has some gorgeous waterfall cardigans in, and the green jumper with the shirt collar detail I just love! The coat was love at first sight, it came in beige and navy, but I just found the beige was more practical for next season! It fits really well and it was such a bargain!
I can't get over how amazing Primark accessories and shoes have been both S/S 14 and moving into A/W14! I managed to find myself a pair of the much sought after snakeskin sliders!
Something I've really gotten into is using Primark false nails, both in the french and natural style and then painting them. They do stay on really well and look really good, so i'll definitely be carrying on!
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment