14 Jul 2014

Summer Sale Haul


So it's that time of year again when the high-street fills with racks upon racks of summer clearances and windows fill with those tempting words "Big reductions". Here are my top items I picked up in my Summer Sale Haul...



Zara has once again come out on top as one of my favourite summer sales! They don't just section off part of the store for their sale, EVERYTHING goes in, which can make it quite manic, but if you're on a mission you definitely won't come away disappointed, or better yet if you know your size in there then shop online!















H&M was where I did my biggest online sale haul. As an already cheap store, the sale just gets even better! My favourite purchase has to be my navy trench coat, which I just absolutely love and it's the perfect coat to wear all year round! I teamed it with a gorgeous stripe top that I've been admiring for ages and so when it went into the sale I just had to buy it!








Wrap around tops are really in this summer, for a simple and classic outfit. HM are the go to high-street store for these, they have them in a variety of colours! 






I love the vibrant colours and marble pattern of this shift top from F&F Clothing. Perfect with jeans in the day or with cigarette trousers for a more glammed up evening look. If you haven't had a look online I would definitely check out their collection!



No comments :

Post a Comment