1 Jul 2014

I Do



Wedding season is once again in full swing and it's that time of year where you search around looking for that perfect guest outfit worthy of best dressed. But it can be a difficult decision: to hat or not to hat?
The high street once again has excelled itself. From gorgeous cocktail dresses in the typical spring/summer theme - pastels and florals - to elegant LBDs and jumpsuits you'll want to wear again and again. 
The jumpsuit I'm wearing is from Zara who have an amazing summer sale on, so if you have a wedding coming up I would definitely recommend checking out Zara. It has a slight creased effect to the material, which I couldn't work out whether it was intentional or not, but I decided not to iron it and go with it!





When putting my outfit together I centred it all around the colour, picking out the grey tones in my accessories. Statement necklaces are everywhere at the moment. I've bought quite a few pieces of statement jewellery from Matalan over the summer, they have some really beautiful pieces and it's a bargain! I loved the silk band , which added something a bit different and went so well with the jumpsuit.  I used my marble effect technique for my nails, again using the grey polish then marbelled with white (check out how to do this on my BEAUTY page), and completing my accessories with some chunky rings from Primark and a jewelled stone clutch bag. 


Jumpsuit -Zara 
Shoes - River Island 
Necklace - Matalan
Rings - Primark
Bag - HM


For my make-up I kept it quite simple with smokey eyes and a nude lip. 
For my hair I just put in rollers while getting ready to give it some volume. 


Shop the style at 





No comments :

Post a Comment