4 Jul 2014

Peaches & Cream













My post today is centred around the classic and simple summer style. One thing I've always loved is the wide-leg trouser, they're really flattering and can be worn dressed down in the day with a simple cami, or more glammed up in the evening. I'm loving the pastel colours around at the moment, teamed with cream and lace for texture, it just looks simple and effortless. I think this top has gone into the sale, but I can't find it online, so it's definitely worth checking out in store. The Zara sale is great for a shirt/blouse to go with these trousers so it's a great place to start. Shop here
These shoes are another amazing find from Matalan. I've been looking for some beige shoe boots for a while and I didn't have much luck with the sales. But Matalan came out on top again and these were only £20. Again they're not online but I picked these up in store so it's definitely worth a look. 
I've done my nails using Primark Nail Polish which costs only £1 (full review is on my beauty page)! I've then added some french tips using Barry M gold polish for something a bit different. 

Trousers - HM £24.99 (Buy them here)
Lace Shirt - Zara £29.99
Shoes - Matalan £20
Rings - Primark (old)
Bag - Zara (old)
Sunglasses - Matalan £6

I hope you all have lovely weekend x

2 comments :

  1. just found your blog from instagram, I'm loving all of these outfits! :) I'm super excited to be following along now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! That's so nice to hear xx

      Delete